Part-Time Program Manager Job Description
Overview The Youth Business Alliance (YBA) is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization established to provide career and business education to high school students in under-resourced communities.
We are seeking to create a part-time Program Manager position to support YBA student and teacher programs. The Program Manager will leverage their experience supporting teachers and youth in a business curriculum, play a supporting role in managing partnerships between schools and the private sector.
Responsibilities The Program Manager will report to the Program Director and will be responsible for:
- Managing partner relationships and all program activities including field trips, mock interview days, student and teacher events and workshops, and corporate partner events and programs in partnership with the Program Director
- Liaise between school partners and guest speakers, scheduling, confirming, setting up calendar appointments & links, joining sessions when needed
- Onboarding and recruiting new speakers
- Utilizing the CRM database to track school and volunteer data
- Playing the lead role in implementation of YBA student enrollment, waivers and collection of impact surveys
- Supporting the Program Director and managing the planning and completion of YBA student and teacher initiatives: Summer Camp, Scholarship Awards, Alumni Program (possibly intern placement with intern partnerships), new corporate partnerships (like Uber, GoFundMe)
- Participating in the Program and Outreach Committees for the Board of Directors
- Managing the adoption and roll out for new technology for program purposes
- Managing enhanced external communication of our impact, gathering stories of impact
- 3+ years’ experience with enrichment programs for high school students
- A self-motivated self-starter with strong organizational and communication skills
- Business skills and background
- A bachelor’s degree, preferably in business/entrepreneurship
- Excellent interpersonal and public speaking skills
- Proficiency in Excel, Google Drive, Microsoft Word
- Ability to think strategically, build plans and lead new initiatives
Terms of Employment
- This is a part-time, hourly position working remotely
- 25 hours per week at $20-25 per hour depending on experience
- Position may require reimbursable travel to schools and corporate partner sites and interfacing with students, teachers and volunteers, in person when permitted by health regulations and remotely in all other cases.
Youth Business Alliance is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in its hiring of employees on the basis of race, religion, gender or sexual orientation.
Please submit a cover letter and resume to email@example.com, deadline October 22, 2021.
YBA is looking for interns to support in the following departments. If interested, please send a cover letter and resume: